We are happy to announce that the 4th International Congress on Maternal Hemodynamics will be held on 23-24-25th June 2022.
Extended deadline abstract submission
Medical and Scientific background
Focus of the conference
- Understand the interplay of placental characteristics, cardiovascular function, and hemodynamics in developing PE, HELLP-syndrome, gestational hypertension and fetal growth restriction.
- To predict at early stage in pregnancy these pregnancy complications based on the development, interpretation and implementation of circulatory and biochemical assessment care in order to improve preventive measures
- To develop novel ways to normalize or improve hemodynamic function or lower vascular strain before and during disease to preserve maternal condition and lower maternal disseminated disease and adverse offspring health consequences.
- To understand the interplay between obstetric characteristics and cardiovascular function in relation to up to 8 times increased risk for CVD in these women.
- To position pregnancy as sex specific, women sensitive cardiovascular stress test that will, if valued appropriately, change the remote cardiovascular health prognosis of women in the near future vitally.
The 4th edition of the congress follows the successful format of partying established and new researchers researches from Europe and other countries, to present the true international nature of the event. We have planned a very extensive and stimulating program on the 11-13th of June including keynote presentations and invited internationally acclaimed lecturers in the field of obstetrics, vascular medicine and cardiology.
Free communications and poster presentations continue to be a key feature of the program content and we have allowed time to encourage interactions and discussions of all of these presentations. During the congress lunch breaks, there will be ime to visit the poster presentations and get in touch with the medical companies and institutes that are sponsoring our event. Based on previous events We are expecting more than 250 participants to attend this congress.
Since the annual TEFAF (European Fine Art Fair) will also take place in Maastricht during the days of the conference, we advise you to timely book a hotel/residency. Below you can find some suggestions.
|Stayokay Hostel Maastricht||€|
|Bastion Hotel Maastricht Centrum||€|
|Apart Hotel Randwyck||€|
|Amrâth Grand Hotel de l’Empereur||€€|
|Hotel NH Maastricht||€€|
|Kaboom Hotel Maastricht||€€|
|The Student Hotel Maastricht||€€|
|Hotel Van der Valk Maastricht||€€|
|Hotel Monastère Maastricht||€€€|
|Townhouse Design Hotel & Spa||€€€|
|Hotel Crowne Plaza Maastricht||€€€|